Catalog 2016-2017

Student Contact Information

It is the responsibility of each student to maintain current personal and contact information on file with the University. Students may use MyWest to change phone/address/email address information, or a Change of Information form may be completed with a student advisor.

All official University documentation will be issued in the student’s name as indicated on the West Application for Admission. Any request for change of name must be accompanied by legal documentation (marriage license, passport, divorce decree, court order) and submitted to the Registrar's Office.