• Plagiarism – Representing the words or ideas of another as one’s own or unlawful use or acquisition of copyrighted works.
• Copyright Infringement – Acquisition or use of copyrighted works without appropriate legal license or permission. This includes illegal peer-to-peer file sharing.
• Cheating – Intentionally using or attempting to use unauthorized materials, information, or study aids in any academic exercise.
• Submitting work that had been prepared for a different course.
• Facilitating Academic Dishonesty by intentionally or knowingly helping or attempting to help another student violate academic integrity.