The following rules are enforced at all West Campuses:
- Literatures to be distributed to students, or posted on bulletin boards, require the approval of the Campus Manager.
- Smoking is prohibited in all University buildings and allowed only in outside designated areas
- Children may not be left unattended and are generally prohibited from classrooms and Learning Resource Centers.
- Cell phones must be turned off or on vibrate during class time.
- Students are expected to dress appropriately on campus. Footwear is required at all times.